According to a study by the National Business Group on Health, the average employer spends almost $14,000 on health care per employee annually. This number is expected to increase by 5% each year as it has in the last few years. Let New England Nutrition Advisors’ Worksite Wellness Program help create a culture of wellness in your workplace! We come right to your workplace and adapt the program to accommodate almost any schedule. With most major health insurance plans, the program is completely covered under Preventative Care.
Why Worksite Wellness?
- ROI can range from $4-$6 for every $1 invested
- Estimated $1,400 medical cost savings for each participant
- Worksite Wellness can lead to a 8.6% increase in productivity, 4.5% reduction in absenteeism, 5.1% reduction in hospital presentations
- Owners can expect a 9% reduction of obese participants and 3% reduction in overweight participants
Why Choose New England Nutrition Advisors?
- Customized program tailored to each corporation’s needs
- 8-10 lunch and learn nutrition classes
- Course topics range from: hunger cues, cravings, fad diets and why they fail, grocery shopping tips, dining out tips, and more
- Three one-on-one meetings with one of our dietitians
- Food demonstrations